Forum 2020
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Generation - Generation XY - People Born 1975-1995

Go down

My Generation - Generation XY - People Born 1975-1995 Empty My Generation - Generation XY - People Born 1975-1995

Post by Christina Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:15 pm

That's the standard childhood of the latest day. Now, where did they go, did they grow up? They're not fun anymore like before. You know, it's been too quiet this past decade. I wanted to label myself with an identity, but then people say it's for other people and I'm like, "Who?" So, people from my generation don't seem to have a voice, anymore, like they used it all up and won't have fun anymore or be fun to be around. I'm saying I'm trying to be popular, but then they pop out and act like that's for them though they don't do anything.

Also, why does it sound like I'm perverted these days to them? Is there forming a cult following, unavoidably? It's clear you're perverted to speak out against the interests I was describing in this post.

Anyway, what about all the hopes and dreams we had? We were "the" children with a Baby Boomer parental force. Are Baby Boomers babyish? That's not funny. When you do make a good connection with a parental figure, it gets taken away because people do that with Baby Boomers, so their own kids never feel any pleasure. Anyway, what's there to notice I used the word "pleasure?" I guess it turns a light on.
Christina
Christina
Admin

http://www.christinabarrett.com

Back to top Go down